dear ahti mainpagedear ahti mainpageSulatan Si DoM-CiNSino Ang May Akda...Tungkol Sa Dear Ahti...

:: TuLoY Po KaYo::

13.9.07

Vindication For ERAP After Being Found Guilty Of Plunder?

This blog is about my life - my sex, my lies, my politics. Not about rotting Philippine politics. My life's so messed up that I simply do not have the time and energy to write about all those trapos thriving in government right now. It would just give me stress and right now I think I just could not handle any form of stress.

However, today I won't be writing about my shennanigans and proceed to writing this post for recent events in Philippine politics will now be forever etched in our history books.

ERAP, GUILTY. Justice at last! 6 years before the Filipino people got a favorable verdict - guilty of plunder... Imagine! If you were nursing an EDSA 2 baby, he would be entering grade 1 by now... Imagine! But still, I thank the SandiganBayan for giving justice to the Filipino people and affirmation that our justice system, slow as it may be, still works. If you're reading this post right now, I want you to say it out loud... "Salamat SandiganBayan at kami'y inyong binigyan ng pag-asa"... And now ERAP, former Actionstar slash Philippine President slash Champion-of-the-masses, will be going to prison for the rest of his remaining life. From now on we shall refer to him as ERAP: THE INMATE.

I'm imagining it now... ERAP: the INMATE... The court did not grant him the vindication from his sins that he claims to have been seeking. Perhaps other means would do? And I think he can do it while in jail. Perhaps if he joins this...

... he could get the vindication he wants and perhaps restore dignity to our people? If you want to see the dancing inmate named ERAP, start na tayo ng signature campaign! Go go go na!!!

CGE BYE!

No comments: