dear ahti mainpagedear ahti mainpageSulatan Si DoM-CiNSino Ang May Akda...Tungkol Sa Dear Ahti...

:: TuLoY Po KaYo::

14.9.07

A Very Horny Girl Goes Manhunting

Here is something that might lift your spirits. As I was really feeling shitty at work today (and perhaps for the next few months, after expecting a promotion that was never given - you bet I'll be ranting 'bout this INJUSTICE in my next posts), I went Youtubing (there is no such word, i know... and don't even bother correcting me 'coz I'm not in the mood ok? kapeesh?) and came upon this very funny clip.

The next video is dubbed in Bisaya and I would like to warn you ahead of time that the conversations may be a bit graphic for young audiences... Parental Guidance ang drama natin ngayon. I apologize to those who can't understand but this post is only intended for Bisdaks and the like. Enough said, on with our show.

Salamat ninyong mga unggoya mo sa pagbuhat ani...

CGE BYE!

No comments: