dear ahti mainpagedear ahti mainpageSulatan Si DoM-CiNSino Ang May Akda...Tungkol Sa Dear Ahti...

:: TuLoY Po KaYo::

15.9.07

The Solution To Bad Hair Days

If there was one part in my body that I could change, it would be my hair. I hate it. Totally hate it. It's wavy... thick... and dry... Picture a coconut. Take away the shell and you're left with the husk. That is how I would describe my so-called "crowning glory." Not so glorious at all. And for PLU's its embarassing to be caught in a bad hair day.

I tried everything from applying gel or wax... dyed and redyed and added highlights to my hair... have my hair cut in very expensive salons and by well-trained stylists, add to that the time and effort to get a suitable schedule for your appointment with the stylist... Almost everything. But I still could not have that perfect hair... Huhuhuhu!!!

Maybe this product would help?

Another one...

I almost died laughing when I saw this aired on TV this afternoon. But seriously? You think? Hehehe!

CGE BYE!

No comments: