dear ahti mainpagedear ahti mainpageSulatan Si DoM-CiNSino Ang May Akda...Tungkol Sa Dear Ahti...

:: TuLoY Po KaYo::

16.9.07

Dogs Have Birthdays Too!

Well, mine has birthdays. My dog celebrates her birthday today and now she is 1 year old though in dog years she is way past her toddler years and is now entering her early teens. Dalaga na po ang aking munting aso. Happy Birthday Meeka! Umwahugz!!!

I bought this 'lil shih-tzu when I went to Cagayan de Oro on a business trip. I was riding a motorela, a public utility vehicle that is a favorite means of transport of Cagayanons, and chanced upon some cute little puppies displayed by this pet shop, Iremarl. As during that time I was itching to get a hand on a pup, and as I must admit I am an impulse buyer by nature, I instantly bought Meeka. Luckily it wasn't that hard to secure her travel papers since her documents were complete at the time I bought her.

I love this dog and so does my family. Though at times she may be a bit bitchy (pun intended) and temparemental (which is ironic for her name), just like the owner, and the daily grooming sessions are a bit tedious at some point... nothing ever compares the joy that she brings to me. And admit it, PLU's resort to having dogs to compensate for the lack of love life. Admit it.

Happy Birthday again Baby!

(P.S. I am in a relationship for the longest time and did not buy this dog to fill my emptiness and longing for a relationship... Bleh!)

CGE BYE!

No comments: