dear ahti mainpagedear ahti mainpageSulatan Si DoM-CiNSino Ang May Akda...Tungkol Sa Dear Ahti...

:: TuLoY Po KaYo::

22.9.07

Our Favorite Picture Together As A Couple

picture by dom-cin

A friend of mine was wondering why I never get to post about my lovelife in my personal blog. To be honest, beh (naks!) and I are not very comfortable about posting ourselves and our relationship for the world to see. Not that we are not proud of our relationship, its just not in our nature to be too showy, that's all...

Anyway, I was browsing our pictures in my celphone, and I came upon the one above. I realized that I forgot to have it printed and blown up to be framed. We were planning to hang it in our room, but we have totally forgotten about it.

We love this picture! Its cool and very romantic. This was taken last summer (May 2007).


...come live with me and be my love... And we will all the pleasures prove...
that valleys, groves, hills, and fields...Woods, or steepy mountain yields...
Christopher Marlowe. The Passionate Shepherd to His Love.

Beh knew that I was dying to go to the beach last summer, since I was not satisfied with our summer get-away during the Holy Week and since my birthday was coming up at that time, he arranged for us to go to his lola's hometown as their relatives had a private beach house there. It was his birthday present to me.

It was the best summer I had and not to mention the best birthday present anyone has given me. Thank You Beh! Mwah!

I'll have this one developed the soonest so we can hang it in our room.

CGE BYE!

No comments: