dear ahti mainpagedear ahti mainpageSulatan Si DoM-CiNSino Ang May Akda...Tungkol Sa Dear Ahti...

:: TuLoY Po KaYo::

9.8.07

Cups Of Coffee For The Long Day/Night Ahead

"Fresh" from last night's despidida party of sorts (a a colleague worker resigned) I went to the office for our emergency meeting. I haven't had time to go home and change to some fresh clothes. Eeeeew! First, I went and stayed at my boyfriend's place to get sober for a bit, take a bath, and brush my teeth before appearing in our meeting and he was more than willing enough to let me sleep there until 10 am while he stays awake and wait just to wake me up so I wouldn't be late. It's our 5th monthsary today, by the way, and as planned, we're going videoke singing at night.

I'm gonna be needing lots and lots of coffee intake today. Its gonna be a long day/night.

The Meeting: Our meeting took the whole of my afternoon. We had to finalize everything before our big boss returns from her leave come Friday. Scary! I've had 4 cups of coffee so I'm a bit jumpy already. But I had to do it else I would just drop at my table and sleep on the job... again! I'm pretty confident though that by tomorrow, I would be able to accomplish 80 to 90% of all my deliverables.

The Date: Went straight to my boyfriend's place after our meeting. Slept for 4 hours and we went off to our date. He's a grand finalist for a singing contest so starting tonight, until the 18th I am expecting more videoke singing sessions with him. The things you do for love... Naks! It was a fun night. He really does sing very well but unfortunately we haven't had any videoke sessions for 2 months so the quality of his voice isn't the way it was before. He's gonna be practicing for the contest though. I hope his voice gets back in time for the contest next week.

Anyway, I gotta sleep now. The effect of the caffeine is already waning... Zzzzzzzzzzz... Tomorrow again guys...


No comments: