dear ahti mainpagedear ahti mainpageSulatan Si DoM-CiNSino Ang May Akda...Tungkol Sa Dear Ahti...

:: TuLoY Po KaYo::

6.8.07

Sleeping On The Job

Today was supposedly a non-working holiday. But when I woke up at around 3 pm I had 14 inbox messages and 22 missed call logs in my cellphone. Most were from my clients and 2 from my manager. Damn! Isn't there nothing more irritating than to wake up soooo late in the day and find your celphone had been beeping and ringing and you weren't able to wake at all?!?! Double Damn!!

Today in particular, those calls and text messages were really important. There was a system failure in the company I work for, and my clients have been trying to reach me since morning to ask for my assistance. Damn Again! Talk about quality service!!! To make matters worse, my manager had been trying to reach me since morning to inform me about the system failure. I guess she got irritated 'coz I was not able to answer the phone hence she texted me which would seem like a reprimand of sorts. Triple Damn!!!

The day I decided to sleep late because of the long holiday and I wake up to a lot of client concerns! Today just isn't my day. How I hate being on a job that's on-call. F%$k!

No comments: