dear ahti mainpagedear ahti mainpageSulatan Si DoM-CiNSino Ang May Akda...Tungkol Sa Dear Ahti...

:: TuLoY Po KaYo::

13.8.07

Painkiller Overdose?

My teeth, though not pearly white, are my pride and joy. It may be a little crooked or sorts. It may not be a million-dollar smile. But it has got no holes. No rotting tooth whatsoever. In fact, back in college our school nurse commented that I must have really taken good care of my teeth since they are healthy.


Well, not until last Saturday. As I write this blog, I am on my 2nd dose of pain relievers for the day and I'm beginning to get the feeling that I might be taking my third pill any time soon... For no apparent reason whatsoever, my right molars have been aching. It feels like being drilled or something. It's very painfull that I took the afternoon off from work. Work's a 'lil shitty anyway so what's there to miss. Tooth aches are excusable reasons for absence anyway. Who doesn't get it?


I hope that this pain would be gone by tomorrow's time else I would just have to see our dentist and have my teeth checked. God I hope we wouldn't have to pull a tooth. O gosh!

No comments: